I’m a User Interface/Front-End Application Developer in Atlanta. My diverse portfolio includes small businesses, non-profits, entrepreneurs, authors, and I’ve also been contracted by organizations like eBay and CNN to lend a hand in their most pivotal projects. I previously worked as a front end web developer at The Weather Channel, and currently develop user interfaces for network monitoring and security software at Lancope.
The following links are related to a nationally recognized video blog that I developed while working as an insurance agent in my previous career in sales/marketing.
- INC. Magazine – 9 Businesses You Can Start In Your Pajamas in 2010
- INC. Magazine – How to Run a Business at Home
- INC. Magazine – (Quoted) How to Run a One-Person Business
- Independent Agent Magazine – Lights, Camera, Personal Lines (Feature)
- Insurance Journal – Atlanta’s ONLY Live Insurance Agent Having Fun (Feature)
- Insurance Journal – On Point Podcast Interview with Rick Morgan and Peter van Aartrijk
I’ve been contracted as a public speaker on a variety of digital business topics.
- February 2010 – Agents Council for Technology Meeting – Tampa, FL
- June 2010: The Business of WordPress Conference – Atlanta, GA
- September 2010: IIABA National Leadership Institute – San Francisco, CA
- October 2010: Aartrijk Brand Camp – Austin, TX
- November 2010: IIAG Fall Technology Symposium – Atlanta, GA
- March 2011: REtechSouth – Atlanta, GA
- April 2011: Profest with the Independent Insurance Agents Association – Dallas, TX